If you operate a restaurant (or are planning one), I may be the one lawyer who understands your business from the bottom up.
- I’ve worked as a dishwasher, line cook, chef (accredited), server, bartender, assistant manager, manager, food safety trainer and everything in between
- I’ve served clients like the Province of Ontario, Tennis Canada and RBC
- I turned down an opportunity at the top restaurant in the world (then the Fat Duck in UK)
- then I started consulting:
- small local restaurants (marketing to college students)
- international restaurants (major media features)
- Fortune 500: Compass Group (HR/Employment issues)
Services available include: employee contracts, supplier contract reviews, litigation, preventing litigation, franchising, incorporation, etc.
If you are in the restaurant business — give me a call at 519.835.0007 — I can help you build legal systems to protect and grow your investment.