Founders, I understand your business from the bottom up:
- I started and sold an ecommerce company
- my consulting clients include Ramit Sethi (IWTYTBR), Andrew Warner (Mixergy) and Derek Halpern (Social Triggers)
- I’ve been featured on Mixergy, Quicksprout (Neil Patel), KISSmetrics (Hiten Shah), Hack the System (Maneesh Sethi), Hacker News (Paul Graham), Best of Quora (Marc Bodnick), etc.
- I worked with a national firm before founding my own
Services include: partnership agreements, incorporation, client contracts, intellectual property protection, employee or contractor agreements, reviewing funding documents, etc.
The best time to start working with a lawyer is TODAY. A partnership agreement might be $299, but fighting over equity later will be 1000x more.
If you have a quick question (and aren’t ready for a lawyer yet), just give me a call. I’ll point you in the right direction and won’t send you a bill.
Here is what it’s like to work with me:
- reasonable fees — I’m not cheap, but I won’t nickle and dime you
- retainer option — pay a set monthly fee to control your costs and increase or decrease as needed
- payment plan option — we can setup automatic payments over the next 12 months or whatever you need